Moving

This weekend I am announcing that the Archbishop has asked me to become the pastor of St. Michael in Greenfield as well as the chaplain coordinator at Scecina High School. I have accepted and so will be leaving St. Teresa, my home for the last four years. I am sad to be leaving St. Teresa and excited to be moving to St. Michael’s. I ask for your prayers for both communities and myself during this transition.

My last day at St. Teresa will be Sunday, June 14th and we will have a pitch-in dinner that afternoon from 2-5pm in the PCC. On June 15th I will leave for a previously planned trip to Ireland will return just before I take over at St. Michael’s at noon on July 1st.

Thank you for your prayers.

St. Teresa and St. Michael pray for us

st. Michael

Post Categories: Faith, Uncategorized
Tags:
Comments
  • Carol Vanover says:

We sure will miss you at St. Teresa’s! St. Michael’s is getting a real winner!

• Carol Vanover says:

We sure will miss you at St. Teresa’s! And St. Michael’s is getting themselves a real winner! Good luck, Fr. Aaron. I’ll continue to keep you in my prayers every day.

• Anita McMahon says:

Father,
    Enjoy your trip to Ireland. It is a wonderful Country to visit.
    My husband and I both attended Scecina Memorial High School. We graduated in 1961 and 1962 and married in 1965 at Little Flower. We have lived in Ft. Wayne since 1974 and this is where we raised our four children. God bless you and thank you for your service to God and our Church.
    Anita & John McMahon

• Susan says:

Fr. Aaron, You have certainly deepened the spirituality of our parish while you were here. I love your plan for our youth and families – Family Faith Formation and Wednesday nights at Adoration, Mass, Religious Ed and Youth Group. I will miss your homilies. I felt challenged every week to grow more Christ-like and to share my faith in our community. You will always be in our prayers. Thank you for serving us, here, at St. Teresa. We have been blessed by your leadership!

• Darlene Davis says:

We here at St. Michael keep hearing great things about our new pastor! We are praying for you as you make this transitions. May God be with you as you travel and refresh you for your new adventure int Greenfield!

• Anna Morgan says:

St. Michael’s is looking forward lot meeting you as our new shepherd. Have fun in Ireland, it is so very beautiful. Have some Tullamore Dew!

• Linda Newett says:

Fr. Aaron we are so happy to have you at St. Michael and can’t wait for July 1.